- 1 What is the best lacrosse brand?
- 2 Is warrior a good lacrosse brand?
- 3 Who makes the best lacrosse heads?
- 4 What does STX stand for in lacrosse?
- 5 Who owns Maverik lacrosse?
- 6 Who bought Warrior lacrosse?
- 7 Is Epoch a good lacrosse brand?
- 8 Does Nike Own STX lacrosse?
- 9 What are the best brands for lacrosse sticks?
- 10 Are maverick lacrosse sticks good?
- 11 What head does Paul Rabil use?
- 12 What does ECD lacrosse stand for?
- 13 How much does a lacrosse head cost?
What is the best lacrosse brand?
Best Lacrosse Brands
- Nike Lacrosse.
- Epoch Lacrosse.
- StringKing Lacrosse.
- Cascade Lacrosse.
- Maverik Lacrosse.
- STX Lacrosse.
- Warrior Lacrosse.
- Signature Lacrosse.
Is warrior a good lacrosse brand?
If you are looking for the top brands for lacrosse equipment, you have come to the right place. We carry all of the highest quality products from top names in the industry, including STX, Brine, Warrior, Cascade, and Maverik.
Who makes the best lacrosse heads?
Best Lacrosse Heads for Midfielders:
- Maverik Tactik 2.0: Tied #1 Best Overall.
- STX Stallion Omega: Tied #1 Best Overall.
- Maverik Kinetik 2.0: Best for Outside Shooters.
- StringKing Mark 2V: Best Versatility & Stringability.
- STX Ultra Power: Best for Those Who Prefer High Whip.
- ECD Mirage 2.0: Best for Outside Shooters.
What does STX stand for in lacrosse?
STX stands for the name of a sporting goods manufacturer with the legal form LLC and with main focus on the development of lacrosse equipment, such as lacrosse sticks and protective equipment, such as gloves, pads or eye protection. In addition to lacrosse articles, STX also produces hockey and golf equipment.
Who owns Maverik lacrosse?
Legendary players Jason Coffman holds the number 1 spot in the list of top 10 greatest lacrosse players of all time. He is one of the greatest College Lacrosse players of all time who has been All American four times; Jason had a great knack for scoring and has scored 451 points in college!
Who bought Warrior lacrosse?
Founded in 1992 by former champion lacrosse player David Morrow, Warrior was acquired by privately-held New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc. in February 2004. The 2007 acquisition of Boston-based Brine Sporting Goods further established Warrior Sports as the dominant force in the lacrosse world.
Is Epoch a good lacrosse brand?
Epoch Lacrosse is a top lacrosse brand that has gained a reputation as being an innovator in the lacrosse industry. Epoch prides itself on using high quality materials to produce unique designs. Additionally, they offer many options for customizing equipment.
Does Nike Own STX lacrosse?
Through a cooperative agreement with Nike, STX also has been designing and producing lacrosse equipment under the Nike brand.
What are the best brands for lacrosse sticks?
The Best Mens Lacrosse Sticks Review
- STX Stallion 200 – Best Overall Lacrosse Stick.
- Warrior EVO Warp Next – Best Attack Lacrosse Stick.
- STX Stallion 200 Defense – Best Defense Lacrosse Stick.
- Under Armour Command X – Top of the Line Attack Stick.
- StringKing Complete 2 – Most Durable Lacrosse Stick.
Are maverick lacrosse sticks good?
Maverik has built a dependable, reliable complete women’s stick with a number of great features that make it well worth the price.
What head does Paul Rabil use?
The Rabil 2 Box lacrosse head was designed with with the best in mind – Paul Rabil. It provides superior shot power and accuracy while the Sym-Rail allows maximum levels of stiffness at the lowest possible weight.
What does ECD lacrosse stand for?
After months of research and development and many wax formulas, Greg perfected East Coast Mesh and East Coast Dyes (ECD Lacrosse) was born in the basement of their home.
How much does a lacrosse head cost?
Heads range from $35 to more than $100 and shafts begin around $60 and can cost well above $100.