- 1 Where to stay in lacrosse?
- 2 What is there to do in downtown lacrosse?
- 3 Is Lacrosse Wisconsin a nice place to live?
- 4 Is La Crosse Wisconsin Safe?
- 5 What is there to do in lacrosse at night?
- 6 What is UW La Crosse known for?
- 7 Is La Crosse WI growing?
- 8 How big is La Crosse Wisconsin?
- 9 How many bars are in La Crosse Wisconsin?
- 10 Is Eau Claire WI safe?
Where to stay in lacrosse?
Most recommended La Crosse hotels
- Country Inn And Suites by Radisson La Crosse, WI.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites La Crosse, An Ihg Hotel.
- Days Inn by Wyndham La Crosse Conference Center.
- Home2 Suites By Hilton La Crosse – La Crosse – Lounge.
- AmericInn by Wyndham La Crosse Riverfront Conference Center – La Crosse – Pool.
What is there to do in downtown lacrosse?
25 Best Things to Do in La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Mount La Crosse.
- Riverside Park, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Dahl Auto Museum, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Children’s Museum of La Crosse, La Crosse, WI.
- Grandad Bluff Park, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Great River State Trail, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Goose Island County Park.
Is Lacrosse Wisconsin a nice place to live?
La Crosse is a town in Wisconsin with a population of 51,666. La Crosse is in La Crosse County and is one of the best places to live in Wisconsin. In La Crosse there are a lot of bars, restaurants, and parks. Many young professionals live in La Crosse and residents tend to lean conservative.
Is La Crosse Wisconsin Safe?
With a crime rate of 40 per one thousand residents, La Crosse has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 25.
What is there to do in lacrosse at night?
Best fun things to do on a friday night in La Crosse, WI
- Huck Finn’s On the Water. 1.7 mi. 59 reviews. $$ American (Traditional), Music Venues, Chicken Wings.
- The Root Note. 0.7 mi. 82 reviews.
- Pearl Street Brewery. 1.2 mi. $ Breweries, Music Venues.
- Del’s Bar. 0.7 mi. $ Dive Bars.
- Ho-Chunk Gaming Black River Falls. 42.4 mi. Casinos.
What is UW La Crosse known for?
Academic Life at UW La Crosse The most popular majors at University of Wisconsin–La Crosse include: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Health Professions and Related Programs; Psychology; and Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies.
Is La Crosse WI growing?
Buoyed by natural growth and migration, La Crosse County’s population grew by nearly 0.5 percent in 2017, according to new estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau. Since 2010, La Crosse has been the ninth fastest-growing county in the state, adding about 3,400 residents for a growth rate of just under 3 percent.
How big is La Crosse Wisconsin?
How many bars are in La Crosse Wisconsin?
La Crosse may be better known for the 28 bars centered around the Third Street area downtown, but there are about 45 neighborhood taverns scattered around the city. They’re the places for good conversation and a cheap beer, which you’ll likely sip next to your neighbor.
Is Eau Claire WI safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Eau Claire is 1 in 37. Based on FBI crime data, Eau Claire is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wisconsin, Eau Claire has a crime rate that is higher than 92% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.