- 1 How do I reset my ambient weather station?
- 2 How do I reset my lacrosse atomic clock?
- 3 How do I update ambient weather station firmware?
- 4 How do I turn off ambient weather console?
- 5 How do I reset my LaCrosse technology?
- 6 Why did my atomic clock not change?
- 7 Why is my atomic clock not working?
- 8 How do I connect to ambient weather WiFi?
- 9 Where are ambient weather stations made?
- 10 How do I reset my WS 2902a?
How do I reset my ambient weather station?
To perform a factory reset:
- Remove one battery from the battery compartment.
- Press and hold the [SET] and [MIN/MAX] buttons at the same time and reinsert the battery.
- When the flashing is complete, let go of the buttons.
- Wait several minutes before pressing any buttons for the remote sensor to sync to the console.
How do I reset my lacrosse atomic clock?
Atomic Clocks may also be set manually and be very accurate. Simply insert the battery, press your time zone and then press the flap just above the left side of the battery. Hold until you reach the correct time and then release. Your clock is now an accurate quartz clock until it will find the signal.
How do I update ambient weather station firmware?
To update the firmware, launch AmbientTool (for model WS-2902) from your mobile device. On the Device Info panel, the current Firmware Version is listed, as well as the latest upgrade version.
How do I turn off ambient weather console?
Power down and up the console by removing batteries and AC power. If the problem persists, Reboot your router. If the problem persists, Perform a factory reset: Remove the power from the console by removing the batteries and disconnecting the AC adapter.
How do I reset my LaCrosse technology?
If you are using your station connected to the internet, try power-cycling the device to reset the time:
- Remove the batteries (if installed)
- Unplug the unit.
- Press the LIGHT button 5 times to discharge any stray current.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the unit back in.
- Re-install the batteries once the correct time is displayed.
Why did my atomic clock not change?
It is possible the clock is in an area with a lot of wireless interference. If your clock did not change with Daylight Savings Time (DST), make sure the DST switch on the back of the clock is set to ON. If your clock is off by increments of an hour, the Time Zone (TZ) is set incorrectly.
Why is my atomic clock not working?
If you are having problems, check first to see if the atomic clock synchronization signal is being received. Try powering down the clock (unplug it or remove the batteries), then turn it on again to see if it synchronizes. If the clock uses batteries, check them and replace if necessary.
How do I connect to ambient weather WiFi?
Press and hold the WIND + and PRESSURE – buttons at the same time for four seconds. (2) The WiFi icon will begin flashing rapidly and the characters M-B will flash, indicating the console is broadcasting a WiFi signal. Prior to running the awnet app, make sure your phone is connected to your router.
Where are ambient weather stations made?
Ambient Weather is an Arizona based weather station and software manufacturer that specializes in customized solutions and products for the home and office, industry, schools, resorts, government and the media. The company’s exceptional growth has put them on the Inc.
How do I reset my WS 2902a?
Press and hold the WIND/+ and PRESSURE/- buttons at the same time until the console power up sequence is complete (about 5 seconds). Replace the batteries.